Mighty supports almost ALL Bluetooth headsets, speakers, and car entertainment systems. The information below reflects all of the testing we have done and the feedback we have received from our amazing community. If you think you are having an experience that isn’t reflected by the information below please let us know by filling out this form.BLUETOOTH ACCESSORIES THAT THE MIGHTY COMMUNITY LOVES:
- Beats Solo3 - “I use Beats Solo3. The initial pairing process was easy and they automatically reconnect to Mighty every time. The sound quality is great, the volume gets louder than my iPhone, and all of the headphone volume and track controls work.” - Anthony Mendelson (CEO)
- Jaybird X4 - “My Mighty is the ultimate running companion and I bring my X4s with everytime. They have worked seamlessly since the first pairing and I have never had choppy playback or a dropped connection. Incredibly stable.” - Charlie Prutting (Director of Operations)
- Sony MDR-XB50BS - “I have my Sony MDR-XB50BS Extra Bass headphones paired with my Mighty and it's been the best marriage of headphones+music player ever! Pairing is easy, and auto-reconnecting them is rudimentary. High download settings in Spotify is more than enough to flaunt these headphones' full potential (that extra bass!); I walk miles with my headphones everyday, and it's been the most immersive musical experience I've had, while walking! lol. Music controls work great, but I find it best to control playback through the Mighty instead, as I find it annoying every time I tap on my earpieces to change tracks. Bluetooth range is excellent too. I left my Mighty at home once and only realized it when I got out the gate and the music cut off.” - Al Ricci (Community Manager)
- Other headphones we’ve used and love include:
- Skullcandy Jib Wireless
- JBL Reflect Mini
- AfterShokz Trekz Titanium
ACCESSORIES WITH KNOWN ISSUES/QUIRKS:
- AirPods - Known issue with AirPods not automatically reconnecting to Mighty. Putting your AirPods in their case and then taking them out will allow for a reconnection. Email email@example.com to be enabled for a firmware update that will resolve the issue.
- Plantronics - Known issue with audio not playing when Mighty is connected to certain Plantronics headphones. Turning your headphones off and back on will allow for playback. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be enabled for a firmware update that will resolve the issue.
- Jaybirds - Certain models may instruct you to pair the headphones with your phone before connecting to another device, like Mighty. You must ignore this instruction and make sure your headphones are not connected to your phone in order to connect them to Mighty.
- Phaisers - Known issue with audio not playing when Mighty is connected to certain Phaiser headphones. A firmware update will be released within the month that fixes this issue.
- Jabra Elite - Known issue where headphones might not connect to Mighty after an update. A firmware update will be released within the month that fixes this issue.
If you are experiencing any issue with the connection between Mighty and your Bluetooth accessory, please email us at email@example.com and we will help find a resolution.